Version 2.0.6 of the chipKIT core has just been been released.
This version has been pushed to the Testing repository to confirm all packaging is correct - if you want to try it, make sure you have the Testing repository enabled in the Plugin Manager. If all goes well it should be released to the Master repository in about a week.
Changes in this version include:
- Added support for Fubarino Mini v2.0
USB.resume()for remote wakeup of PC
- Added all avr-libc
- Fix build error for HalvePic32a and HelvePic32SMDa
- Fix for Issue #435 : making servo library CPU speed aware
pasting "/JK/" and "SET" does not give a valid preprocessing tokenerror
snprintfwith float formatting
- Change constructor to take CS pin not pullup flag.
Jenkinsfilefor revamped chipkitbot
File::readDirto SD library
- Wire.write() to support passing
uint32_t(and by promotion
- Minor formatting changes to file path (to match Windows)