full functionality of this site and enable such things as forum posting.
When running the Wire example I get this compile error:
• Compiling libraries...
‣ SSD1306_WIRE [/home/ullix/.uecide/libraries/Cariad/SSD1306_WIRE]
‣ SSD1306 [/home/ullix/.uecide/libraries/Cariad/SSD1306]
‣ Cariad [/home/ullix/.uecide/libraries/Cariad/Cariad]
‣ Wire [/home/ullix/.uecide/libraries/Communications/esp32/Wire]
• Error at line 117 in file SSD1306.cpp:
‣ '_last' was not declared in this scope
The libs are available at 2 different places and in different versions 2.0.4 and 2.0.5 under Cariad and Displaycore, resp. Both show the same error, also after shift-compile.
I had used this lib a while ago, and back then is sure compiled ok.
I can't imagine why such a simple error would last long, let alone over two versions?
Only 1 package was upgraded, but 2 packages were wrong!
Why do you even offer 2.0.4 and 2.0.5 at the same time?